For one of our clients, we are looking for great engineers who is capable of defining and implementing a data strategy for their large customers.
Our client is a large player in the field of mission critical outsourcing services. Their platform is mostly open-source based and highly automated with added orchestration layers.
In terms of company culture – it’s as flat as can be. You are in direct touch with your 210 colleagues and the directors / owners of the company and you’re encouraged to be direct and honest in your communication. Discussions are won on intrinsic merit, not paygrade.
Customers are approached in much the same way. As partners with whom you can discuss in all openness and directness.
For their customer they build, run and develop the end-to-end “Oracle-heavy” IT environments and application which supports all their critical business processes in the energy-trade domain. You will work on creating repeatable mission critical cloud based solutions (high availability, data protection, disaster recovery). Our client is renewing the entire IT approach, towards a cloud way of working, platform services and continuous everything. You share the conviction that automation creates better quality and is fun to work on.
We are looking for someone who fits the following profile:
- Years of experience with Oracle and preferable MS SQL Server
- DevOps DBA (automatic deployment, configuration, testing and monitoring)
- Embrace new database technologies: NoSQL, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Has defined Oracle in the Cloud Strategies (maybe even away from Oracle)
- Experience with Oracle in the Cloud (Oracle as a Service)
- Knowledge of and affinity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with build automation tools
- Strong will to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
As the client doesn’t have any hierarchy, they are looking for someone who is a self-starter, is strongly motivated and stress resistant individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude.
Give us a call to learn more about the role, we are happy to explain more about the job. In the call we can decide to set up an interview with you.