Product Manager Growth
We are searching for a smart and creative Product Manager with strong analytical skills and a passion for travel to help us make a difference in Europe’s travel industry. As part of the Growth department, you will lead a team focused on finding new opportunities to grow and retain our base of 10 million users a month. Your work will impact the entire Tech, Product & Design organisation as well as our Marketing and Content departments.
About Our client
Driven by our team of over 200 people from more than 40 different countries, our client is changing the way we travel across Europe. Customers can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking. In short: making travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 500 European transportation partners across 12 countries, our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 10 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
To help us on our way, we’re looking for a Product Manager who can shape the our client Product vision and be instrumental bringing these vision to reality.
What you will do…
- Own the execution for testing and optimizing marketing channels and driving growth through the product experience across multiple platforms.
- Think big! Collaborate across the business with the product and marketing team to define and develop a compelling growth strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional scrum team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork and make sure the trains run on time.
- Work closely with Designers to dive deep into user experience to make even the most mundane interaction a delightful experience.
- Continually strive to improve the experience being informed by instinct, usability research and data-driven analyses.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and our client user base.
- Work with Comms, Marketing and Business Development to ensure our client is tuned into opportunities and maximises the impact of releases.
- Prepared to write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies.
- Demonstrable experience managing and developing high volume B2C products – including defining product roadmaps and long term plans.
- You’ve worked as a Product Manager in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications.
- Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from large datasets.
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- A track record of partnering with Design and Research teams to drive continued product improvement.
- You have experience with agile development methodology.
- You’ve been in a product management role for a minimum of 5 years.
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support
Are you the great Product Manager we are searching for?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!