For one of our clients, we are looking for great engineers who want to work and improve highly flexible and scalable e-commerce platforms.
Our client is a large player in the field of mission critical outsourcing services. Their platform is mostly open-source based and highly automated with added orchestration layers.
In terms of company culture – it’s as flat as can be. You are in direct touch with your 210 colleagues and the directors / owners of the company and you’re encouraged to be direct and honest in your communication. Discussions are won on intrinsic merit, not paygrade.
Customers are approached in much the same way. As partners with whom you can discuss in all openness and directness.
For several of their customers they provide highly flexible and scalable e-commerce platforms, ranging from online shops to high volume online marketing campaigns leveraged by their Platform as a Service. Speed, flexibility and security are key for their customers. The platform is continuously improving, therefor our client is looking for highly talented colleagues who can help extend this platform through automation, development and data analytics.
We are looking for people who recognize themselves in the following description. You:
- Are a natural born (technical) leader. You are a team-player, communicator and organizer
- Like to work in complex and dynamic environments
- Enjoy working with technologies such as Terraform, Chef, Cloud, Varnish, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Apache, Node.JS
- Have a thorough expertise in Linux, Networks, databases (MySQL), Web technologies (Windows is a Pre)
- Have knowledge of software development
- Have knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Have experience with build automation tools (Jenkins, Travis)
- Have strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
As the client doesn’t have any hierarchy, they are looking for someone who is a self-starter, is strongly motivated and stress resistant individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude.
Give us a call to learn more about the role, we are happy to explain more about the job. In the call we can decide to set up an interview with you.