For a customer in Maastricht we are looking for a Python/Django Developer. Together with the Development team of 8 people you automate the datacenter network – to enable new cloud services.
- Start: ASAP;
- Location: preferably 4 days a week Maastricht;
- Duration: 6 months + possible extension;
- Tariff; € 75,00 per hour.
You will be working in a scrum team that is responsible for the automation of the datacenter network – this to enable new Cloud services for our client’s customers. You will be working together with fellow Python developers on the one hand, and Network specialists on the other hand.
The total scrum team is responsible for keeping the total network operational, making improvements and reaching the highest level of automation achievable. This is crucial for the new cloud services.
- Highly experienced with Python/Django (3-5 years);
- Expert knowledge in RESTfull interfaces with the DjangoRestFramework;
- Seasoned knowledge and experience in the area of automated testing – preferably with PyTest en Robotframework;